Spruce is a result of many years of committed study and investigation into the art of being. Many rich, profoundly moving passages of human discovery, phenomenal experiences of individual strength, vulnerability, and courage have informed its direction.
A deep reverence for the act of intimacy and trust is the foundation of our offerings. Clients are always treated with honesty, generosity, and equality, providing a safe and constructive atmosphere for them to resolve the emotional, psychological, and physical patterns that block them from living in unconditional wellbeing. The goal is to do so with such precision and care that the movement from struggle to release becomes a joyful passage in itself.
Body Mind Therapy sessions serve as an integrative method towards this end. In these we:
- Teach the mind and body to communicate
- Discern the physical location of a presenting mental or emotional distress; if the distress is presenting as purely physical acknowledge the accompanying mental or emotional messaging.
- Explore how memories linked to distress distort the body-mind’s energy and help the client to reframe them so they feel safe and secure.
- Acknowledge how past experiences influenced thoughts, beliefs and resulting actions.
- Investigate what is true now.
- Put that truth into practice.
I invite you to explore all our offerings and to choose your opportunities for healing and emerging. Meditation training, yoga, and Reiki sessions are wonderful methods and tools in themselves and as support for Body Mind Therapy. The best way to get in the know, get weekly inspiration and the Free Mediation for Strengthening Will & Reducing Disease.
In enthusiastic, humble service –